From Hack.lu 2010
- This year's registration fees will be:
- 300 Euro until August 31st 2010
- 400 Euro 1/9/2009 - 15/10/2010
- 500 Euro afterward and at doors
Students (a valid student card is required as proof) :
- 100 Euro until 1/10/2010
- 150 Euro afterward and at doors
Please be aware that only with the payment received into our account registration will be finalised.
At the door we only take cash. No other payment means will be accepted.
Registration will be effective once the money has been transferred to the account of CSRRT-LU. So please make sure that your money will be in our bank account before the conference starts. Please specify the name of the conference (hack.lu 2010) with your name on the transfer. Money with all details has to be wire-transferred to the following account: BIC: BCEELULL IBAN: LU330019335505464000 Account holder :smile – “security made in Lëtzebuerg” GIE - 6, rue de l’Etang L-5326 Contern The registration includes access to the whole conference (plenary session, workshop and barcamp) hack.lu 2010, a quick lunch for the three days and coffee breaks and a conference T-shirt.
- Registration form is available here.
The conference will be held as every year in Luxembourg, a small country between France, Belgium and Germany. The hotel venue will be the Alvisse Parc Hotel in Luxembourg-Dommeldange, like last year.
We have preferential prices for the rooms, meaning 79 Euro for a single room and 94 Euro for a double room always with breakfast buffet included. Hurry up as the rooms are limited in number.
Social and Web 2.0 reference
- On flickr, we use the tag : hacklu (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/hacklu/)
- On twitter and identi.ca, we use the hashtag : #hacklu
- There is a http://linkedin.com group called hack.lu
- Upcoming tag for flickr and others : upcoming:event=4721526
Logos, Leaflet and Promo items
- Logos and leaflet of the 2010 edition can be found : http://2010.hack.lu/archive/2010/logos/
Network at the conference
Internal Network During the Conference
- DHCP IP addresses assigned will be : 192.168.202.1 -> 192.168.202.250
- netmask 255.255.252.0 (the network is 192.168.200.0/22)
- dns 192.168.203.253
- gateway 192.168.203.254
- IPv6 automatic - via RAD