From Hack.lu 2010
Hack.lu is an open convention /conference where people can discuss about computer security, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implication on society. The aim of the convention is to : make a bridge of the various actors in the computer security world. The conference takes place at Parc Hotel Alvisse in Luxembourg the 27-29 October 2010.
- 12 March 2011 - Call for Papers for hack.lu 2011 is now out! - You can register and submit your paper via the CFP website.
- hack.lu 2011 will be 19PM-20-21 September 2011. We hope to see you there.
- 29 October 2010 - Thank you for this great edition! Slides and papers slowly appearing in http://2010.hack.lu/archive/2010/
- 21 October 2010 - We just received the prices for the CTF. iPad, Kindle but also USRP classic, bus pirate or violet RFID. Another good reason to participate to the CTF...
- 18 October 2010 - Until Friday 22th, the registration is still 400,- EUR. Time to register...
- 22 September 2010 - Agenda of the conference now mostly online
- 17 September 2010 - If you want to share infosec security links (before and after the conf), there is news.hack.lu
- 22 August 2010 - If you register for hack.lu 2010 you get the right (code) for a discounted ticket for HITB Amsterdam 2011 at 399 Euro.
- 16 August 2010 - First Talks and Workshops published
- 9 August 2010 - Registration for conference is now open.
- 22 July 2010 - In addition to IRC, there is an IRC web chat available (if you are lazy to use your IRC client). So you can keep in touch with hack.lu people.
- 4 April 2010 - Call for papers released - You can submit your paper on our CfP website.
Scientific Coordination By
CTF/BarCamp/Network Sponsored by
Internet Hosting By